Thursday 9 March 2017

Christmas Time - Scrapmatts DT

My second Scrapmatts DT project this month continues my love of the string circles, this time combined with my favourite theme to scrapbook: Christmas! Best thing about this is I only used one sheet of chipboard for all three pieces.

If you look closely at the photo you can see Harrison is holding one of his monster trucks while Santa carefully holds another one. He was so excited in the line to see Santa, and so excited after we visited, but during the actual meeting he was so quiet and wanted nothing to do with Santa. :)


Normally I'm a fan of raw chipboard, because I like to put my own spin on it, but for this sheet I went with the classic white colouring. All I've had to add to it is a touch of liquid pearls to highlight the berries and circles. I've also coated the 'christmas' word in the pearls.


Only chipboard used: CB4068 String Circles 05 Holly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!