Wednesday 16 August 2017

Adored - D-lish Scraps DT

Hello! Lauren here today, a couple of days later than normal because I was celebrating my son turning three and party prep kind of took over my life. I'm very happy to be back on track now and sharing this layout of my nana and me. I was originally going to use the 'proper' photo of the two of us, but decided the 'out-take' version was a much better memory to document. :)


There are so many D-lish Scraps goodies on this layout, because every time I looked through my stash I found something new that matched the colour theme and had to go on the page. My first embellishment cluster has a black Bitty Bow, Little Birdie watercolour flower, resin glitter dot and sequins. The flair, washi tapes and resin rose are all from past Just Add Paper kits. The fern leaf also came from D-lish but seems to be out of stock and not currently listed. You can just see the edges of my white paper doily poking out from behind the photo too.  


I wanted a simple little cluster in the top right of the page, to provide some balance to the design. The resin rose comes from a past Just Add Paper Kit, all other supplies are already listed above.


The bottom cluster is so big I thought I'd break it down into two photos so you can check out the details. You can see I've used two different types of paper flower blooms, as well as another Little Birdie watercolour flower. The tassle is from a previous Just Add Paper Kit. The lovely title piece is a Kinder Kreations chipboard title. 


This angle shows of another Bitty Bow and paper flower, as well as more resin glitter dots. The small blue resin flower is from a past Just Add Paper kit.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, hope it's inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!