Thursday 5 October 2017

Happiness - Scrapmatts DT

This is my October Scrapmatts DT reveal.  I've gone back to basics with a lot of classic pieces, along with some new leaf pieces. I have had a 12x12 sheet of CB8001 Circles 01 for so many years now, and I've used almost all of the 29 pieces up but just had two large circles left. I couldn't resist paring it with this oversized photo I had ordered in the wrong size. 


My title comes from CB6112 Scrap Words 31. The leaf pieces come from CB1246 Leaves 06. They come in a variety of sizes so are perfect to scatter around as accents.


My top cluster uses CB1209 Scrap Words 12, CB1189 Scrap Words 01 and CB4008 Butterflies 01. You can see little bits of Stencil 9017 net poking out of the edges from both clusters. 


I'm also going to enter this into the Show Us Your Stuff October challenge. The criteria for this is to use 3 items beginning with F. I have used flowers, a flair and a frame. My handmade items are the painted chipboard.

Image may contain: text

5 comments:

  1. Great layout. Love the use of the 'F' items and gorgeous clusters. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Show Us Your Stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful layout Lauren, I love the big circle and the oversized photo in it. The clusters are lovely. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!!!!!! Thanks for playing at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page. Thanks for joining in with us at SUYS. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that denim flower. so so cute. thank you for joining in at show us your stuff gorgeous lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!