Tuesday 5 December 2017

Believe - Scrapmatts DT

This is a very sad post for me, as it is my last design team reveal after 5 years with Scrapmatts. I have had such a great time on the team, made fantastic friends and loved every day of working with the amazing designs.

This was created for CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration current December challenge. I've used a 2016 Santa photo and can't believe how much older my boy looks in just one year. 


That wonderful title piece comes from CB6111 Assorted Words 27. I've built up the depth for this using cardboard between each paper layer and distressing the edges. Some lace and fuzzy pompoms add texture.


I love the range of reindeer chipboard designs available and had this lovely guy left over for a while now from CB5050 Reindeer 07. The 'falling snow' in the background uses the ST5003 stencil, first with gesso applied through it and then a bead mixture with matte medium once the gesso was dry. 


I loved the CB1053 Christmas Ornaments 03 and just coated them in some silver embossing powder, then popped a D-lish Scraps glitter enamel dot in the middle. My flourishes are offcuts from CB4069, inked in black for contrast. That wonderful metallic flair is from Accent Scrapbooking. 


If you want to see the CSI reveal, it is based on the below image. I used Christmas/winter elements, silver, circular elements and something fuzzy. I actually forgot all about the journaling component though. :(


Thank you so much for coming and checking out my blog. I hope you'll still pop by even without the Scrapmatts posts. Have a great Christmas and New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!