Wednesday 20 December 2017

Train Photo Display

My dad came to stay with me for three weeks to help out with recovering from knee surgery. Today was his last day and I wanted to give him a little gift to say thanks. I have had this train billboard from Imaginarium Designs since 2015 when I was on the Couture Creations design team and I knew it would come in handy for my train-obsessed son sooner or later. The photos are from when the two of them were watching 'Chuggington' (a train animation) together on Dad's iPad. I figured since Dad also took Harry on his first proper train ride while he was visiting it was the perfect theme for the gift.


Since I couldn't decide which photo I liked more, I just decorated both sides of the billboard in a similar manner and left it unglued, so Dad can remove it and turn it around if he wants to. 


It ended up being a pretty quick and simple present. I think it had taken me so long to use the display because I kept overthinking everything I wanted to do with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!