So what is a girl to do with half a kilo of buttons? Make a button-frame of course! I had seen the idea in a magazine a while ago and at the time thought it was a nice effect but a waste of buttons. While I was sorting my new stash the other day though I realised that there was not really much point 'saving' the buttons for any specific use. The LO below was for the weekly challenge over at The Boxx. I'm quite happy with how it turned out, but can't get a good photo of it no matter what I do. :(
Challenge requirements were: black and white photo, black white and grey colour scheme, distressing and stitching. I decided to pop a little detail photo in here too, to show off the distressing on the edge of the grey paper and the butterflies.
In non-scrapbooking news I went to see the Gold Coast Philharmonic Orchestra play yesterday. It was quite an enjoyable experience, even if Benn and I were probably at least 30 years below the audience average.