Wednesday 15 April 2009

Welcome

Okay, so I've made the transition from 'uni bum' to simply 'unemployed' and now find myself with a mass of time on my hands. How else would one spend this than crafting and looking around the net for inspiration? :) I've really just created this more to stay updated with some of the fantastic blogs I've found recently, but will try to pop up some layouts and ATC's as I create them.

Here are some of the most recent LO's I've done:
This is my partner, Benn's, family doggie. She's so wonderful and loving, plus she always comes to say hello to me before Benn when we come visit. :)

An Easter LO, completed on Easter Sunday no less, for the ScrapBoxx weekly challenge. The LO had to contain spotty paper, lace, felt, buttons and purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!