Thursday 25 June 2009

Outside the Rectangle ATCs

I am again just squeezing in before the deadline for this trade, which is actually 1pm today! The theme for this months live trade was 'Outside the Rectangle' so basically the ATC just had to be in a shape other than the standard 2.5 x 3.5 rectangle. Right away I knew I wanted to do a stained glass window design and for once I didn't change my mind halfway through the month. :)

You can see my final design below in both the open and closed views. I'm pretty happy with how these turned out. They took FOREVER to do because there was so much down time with waiting for paints to dry. I think my favourite part is the stone edge, which I used texture paste as the base coat to make it really rough and stone-like. It was get to play with my Twinkling H2O's again as well. They've given the window a nice shimmer. Anyway, I can't wait to see what all the other ladies have come up with for this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!