Thursday 25 February 2010

Project 365 - Random Themes

I've been creating some random one-off pieces with no real linking theme for Project 365 the past few days. Stayed in the slightly stylistic vein as the last three.

Card 48/365: Butterfly and Flower

I'd made the background for this one at a stamping samples class. Found it while cleaning my desk and thought I'd trim it down and turn it into an ATC.

Card 49/ 365: Love Quote

And just for something that is a total change of pace I decided to try to do a landscape in watercolours. I think I'm still better using acrylics at the moment, I just can't get watercolours to blend like I want them too. Still, pretty happy with how this one turned out.

Card 50/365: Marsh Sunset Watercolours.

All of the cards posted today are available to trade at this stage.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I think that watercolor is quite beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree I think the Watercolor is delicious. I featured it first on Yesterdays Project 364 Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!