Tuesday 27 December 2011

1920's Lady ATC

I've been home for Christmas and mum is really into Artist Trading Cards after I introduced her to them a few years ago. The forum I used to spend a lot of time on is having an 'All-types-of-art-athon' which is basically an excuse to go craft crazy for the new few days as you can create ATCs or inchies or chunkies or anything else your heart desires. You then load them to the forum and see if anyone wants to trade with you. I'd been feeling like I wanted to get back into some hand drawn art for a while so I decided to whip up a card. The athon goes for quite a few days so I'm not sure if I'll continue with some more cards once I get home or if the scrapbooking bug will bite again when I'm back to my supplies.

Anyway, after all that rambling, here is my 1920's Lady card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!