Saturday 25 February 2012

Hand-Me Down

I found these photos while I was making the photo wall for my brother's 21st last year and just knew I had to scrap them! This was one of my favourite jumpers when I was a kid. The papers are mainly a Kaisercraft Christmas range called Merry Melodies but the colours were perfect for the photos. I'm trying to use more patterned papers and more embellishments in my LOs at the moment. Lots of yummy handmade embellishments on this one, none of which were made by me. :) Flowers are from Pretty Paper Petals, red doily by my mum, buttons by Lil Red Rocket.


This LO was inspired by the fantastic sketch below from Sketchabilities #65. I've only just found this site but I like the look of the sketches there. I've interpreted the sketch a lot more than I normally do but hopefully you can still see the elements I've kept.


3 comments:

  1. What an adorable page and an awesome take on the sketch! I LOVE it! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole theme of this layout and how cute that you have them all in the same shirt! Love it :) and amazing layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the Sketchabilities sketch and thank you for playing along

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!