Sunday 12 February 2012

GC Suns LO

I'm trying out another new scrapbooking challenge blog, Creative Scrappers. There are really SO many different challenge blogs out there I'm suprised they all manage to get enough entries to run. Creative Scrappers is a sketch site and they seem to put up weekly sketches with a monthly prize draw. As soon as I saw Sketch #194 I knew it was perfect for these photos from the football which I had just printed.

 
 
I've used a lot of memorabilia on this page, including my 3-match membership card, part of my membership lanyard and the red background paper is the packaging from the membership pack. The yellow paper I'd only picked up last weekend on a whim because it was on sale at Spotlight and I knew I didn't have much yellow paper. All the official merchandise stuff is copyrighted to Gold Coast Football Club. Below is the sketch I was working from, didn't really deviate too much this time.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!