Friday 14 December 2012

I'm on the Scrapmatts Design Team!

I'm sure that any of my regular blog readers will know just how much I love Scrapmatts chipboard. I use it on so many of my LOs. They recently had a DT call for 2013 and today I can officially announce that I have been selected as part of the team! I still can't really believe it.
 
 Scrapmatts is my favourite chipboard company because they are an Australian company; their products are innovative and well-priced; and their owners are lovely friendly people. Being part of the design team means I get early access to new release designs and also FREE chipboard in order to showcase their products. I'm totally looking forward to getting to play with all my new goodies when I get back from my holiday to America. :)


Here is the list for the test of the lovely ladies I will be designing with next year:

Returning Design Team Members
ANGELLA PEARDON (Australia) DT Co-ordinator
 


7 comments:

  1. OH! WOW! Lauren.. This is FANTASTIC news!
    CONGRATS.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats!! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats Lauren...so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lauren, it's great to have you on the team. Can't wait to see your creations and get to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lauren! looking forward to seeing what you create ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats...looking forward to designing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WooHoo! Congrats and looking forward to working with you during 2013 on the Scrapmatts DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!