Monday 3 December 2012

Santa Visit

Who says only kids can visit Santa? :) (Apparently adults don't qualify for the free gift/lolly though) Here is a quick LO of the photo Ben and I got with Santa last year. We had been checking out the various packages available at diferent shopping centres and decided they were too expensive until we came across this Santa. They didn't sell any packages at all, just took your email address and emailed you the photo they took, plus they took a photo on your own camera if you had brought it along. I had mine in my bag anyway of course, you never know when you might need it in December. ;)
 
 
This is my design team LO for Unstampabelles who have the theme of Christmas for Decemeber. I'm sure you're probably creating Christmas themed papercraft at the moment anyway, so why not pop on over and submit it? We accept any kind of papercraft at all so long as it doesn't contain stamping. There is a great prize pack up for grabs this month too from HuggiesCrafts.
 
All items are from the Raspberry range and are completely co-ordinated:
9 x 12 x 12 papers
1 packet self-adhesive Rhinestones
1 packet self-adhesive Pearls
1 Packet of brads
1 Packet gem brads
1 packet basic brads            
2 packets assorted Ribbon, 5 x 1 metre per pack
2 packets rub on’s
2 packets alpha stickers.

 
 
My LO was also inspired by the fantastic YummyScrap palette over at Scrap Friends this month. Loading it up here though I've just noticed it looks a lot different on my laptop to the colours that were showing on my photo which was what I was working from as I created the LO. :(
 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout! Those stockings are way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice layout!!! thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFriends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute LO...well done for finding a decent Santa!!! The colours are fine for our challenge at Scrap Friends...like what you've done with those flowers in the bg:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love a Christmas layout and love how you have chosen the cream and red from the palette like me! Thanks for sharing great take ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colours are perfect and I just love the clever design of this. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!