Friday 23 August 2013

Bridal Party

This layout is another one created for the Gold Coast Show, this time for the Wedding category. I actually completed this one back in late July, early August but wasn't 100% happy with it.It's been sitting around my craft room since that time but I can't figure out what else I want to do it with it, so I'm just going to call it done.

 

I think this main photo is one of my favourites from the whole wedding, we just seemed nicely relaxed. I have used some stunning new flourishes from Scrapmatts as embellishments on this LO. Looking forward to a chance to use them again soon.
 
   
Some more Scrap Words thrown in for good measure too. :)

Scrapmatts used: CB4063 Leaf Spray 13; CB1200 Scrap Words 08.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Lauren! Love those pops of purple to tie in with the photos. Good luck at the show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!