Sunday 18 August 2013

My Dad, My Hero - Scrapmatts DT August

With Father's Day coming up in Australia on the first Sunday in September, one of the DT challenges this month over at Scrapmatts was to create a Father's Day themed project. I chose to combine this with one of my Gold Coast Show entries for the Heritage category so this LO features a number of different photos of my dad as he grew up.

 

Scrapmatts have a number of lovely clock pieces of chipboard so it was easy to use a couple of these to show time progressing. I have covered the flag banners with patterned paper and buttons, plus used a scalloped piece to form my bottom border. 

 

Lastly, I couldn't go past using some of the Scrap Words as a finishing touch. They really do suit every project!

Scrapmatts used:  CB5103 Flags 03; CB6063 Clocks 09; CB1190 Scrap Words 02; CB4060 Ornate Frames 17; CB8007 Fob Watch.

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!