Wednesday 16 April 2014

Unforgettable - Scrapmatts DT

I have now officially scrapbooked about scrapbooking - as my husband pointed out to me when I showed him this layout. :) I have had this fantastic photo from the 2012 Noosaville scrapbooking retreat I attended sitting around for a while and decided it was finally time to put it to paper.
 
 
Scrapmatts chipboard used: CB2003 Page Borders 02; CB6092 Ornate Frame 20; CB1198Scrap Words 06.
 
You can see in the close up that I have misted the pink title piece and the flourish has a crackle glaze over the top.
 

 
This LO was inspired by the Kreative Koncepts sketch challenge.
 



Don't forget about my 5th blogoversary giveaway. Entering is really simple, you just need to leave me a comment on the giveaway post by clicking the image below.
 
Giveaway

3 comments:

  1. wow! Love how you did around the picture, it stands out so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love all your layers and details surrounding the photo and the flourish up the side is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Kreative Koncepts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, great whitewash effect with the delicate edging! Thank you for joining Scrap Friends/kreative koncepts challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!