Wednesday 21 March 2018

A Day in the Sunshine

This was class two from The Crafty Chain's Workshop Wonders event, taught by Geli Duncan. I've used photos from a trip to Tropical Fruit World I took with my sister and son in August 2017. They worked with the colour scheme of the class so well and I liked being prompted to use different photo sizes to what I would normally.  


See this beautiful blue flower below? Geli taught us how to make that from scratch using plain white foamirian. Given I already have a literal huge drawer of flowers I don't think I'll be making my own anytime soon but it's always fun to learn something new.


The beautiful due is by Couture Creations and we each got a brand new included in the class kit. The background technique was a fun one to learn as well, though as is often the case for me I didn't extend it far enough past my photos. It's made on Kaisercraft specialty embossed paper using Twinkling H20's and baby wipes to create a beautifully soft blended effect. 


Below is Geli's samply layout. I stuck with something pretty similar, just changing the composition to match the different photo sizes I had. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!