Monday 19 March 2018

Anything is Possible

I was craving some crafting time over the weekend but my new scrap room isn't set up yet. Luckily, I had signed up for the Workshop Wonders event being held at The Crafty Chain! Four classes with four different teaches over the course of a day, it also included lunch, snacks and a lolly bar.


This was the first layout, by Kelly-ann Oosterbeek. It has a LOT of fussy cutting. I tried something different for me and left more of a border around the image so I could cut faster. Having an 'edge' normally annoys me, but it worked into the background on this layout. 


The beautiful butterfly stickers are made by Kelly-ann herself. I should have picked up a couple of packets but I couldn't work out what shade I wanted. I learnt a nifty trick, that if you want the wings to stay popped up you just place a pearl/rhinestone underneath.


Looking at the layout now I almost wish I had purchased a second sheet of the wreath paper, so I could fussy cut out a few more flowers and raise them up. I'm still undecided if I will add some more to this one or not.

Anyway, below is what Kelly-ann's version looked like. You can see I really didn't move too far from the sample here. I think I was too tired after all the cutting. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!