Saturday 22 June 2013

Reach for the Stars, Josh - Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch

My local Kaisercraft outlet is running a competition this month using the new Blast Off paper collection. I picked up some supplies at the start of the month but had forgotten I had also bought the collectables until I sat down to create my entry this weekend. The collectables are just so adorable! I had to use them as the main feature on this layout featuring little Joshua, who is the child of my other friend who had a baby a little over a year ago. This is his first appearance in one of my scrapbook pages.
 
 
Once I placed all the different collectables I added some twine to link it all together and then scattered some star-shaped brads, pearls and rhinestones around. The wooden flourish had been painted with perfect pearls to give it a metallic finish. 
 
 
I have used Saturday Sketch June #1 as my inspiration for this LO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!