Sunday 16 June 2013

Reminder that Google Reader is closing

Hello to all my readers. I just wanted to quickly remind everyone that Google Reader will be closing at the end of the month so if you use that to follow my blog, or the blogs of anyone else, you will need to find a replacement program. I'm not sure how this applies to those of us who use Blogger but I figure it's better to be safe than sorry.
 
Like a lot of people, I have transitioned over to BlogLovin'. It's a similar setup to the Blogger feed, allows me to mark posts as read so I can save some for later when I have more time and it's easy to transition all the bloggs you current follow over.
 
Here is a sample of the set-up:
 
Want to know how to move your Google Reader feed to BlogLovin'? I've got a link for you right here. It is easy as, only took me a couple of minutes to do.

If you're already signed up with BlogLovin' please make sure you still follow my blog, I'd hate to see you go. At the moment I only have 13 people following me on BlogLovin, but 95 via Blogger. If you follow my blog via some other means please let me know what that is too. 
 
Follow on Bloglovin
 

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!