Saturday 6 June 2015

Learning - CSI Guest Detective

Scrapmatts is sponsoring CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration this month so as part of the Scrapmatts DT I was invited to be a 'guest detective' for the month. I had seen the CSI challenges before but they always seemed a bit complicated to me, having set criteria for colour scheme, design elements and journaling. Turns out it wasn't as hard as I'd thought though. :)
 
 
The prompt for this case file showed lots of children drawing. I was initially tempted to go with photos of Harrison playing but decided to focus on the create aspect rather than the children so picked photos from the Scrapbook Expo last year. I took a photo with each tutor after the class and have picked a few of these to include on this layout.

 
The beautiful Scrapmatts chipboard on this layout are CB5114 String Circles 01, CB1222 Feather 02 and CB1200 Scrap Words 08. I have painted the circle red, pulled out some OLD embossing enamel to use on the feathers and left the word raw.

 
 
So how did I solve this case? Evidence: I have a cloud shape in my Scrap Word and have used paint on the circle. Testimony: I went with the inspiration words 'play, imagination, art' and wrote about the fun of taking classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!