Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas Love - Scrapmatts DT

The Scrapmatts DT continues the Christmas theme in December. Despite having done Christmas projects for the 3rd month in a row I am still loving creating these. For one, I love Christmas but I also love the range of Scrapmatts chipboard available for Christmas.


The brief for this project was to use the below great sketch by fellow DT member Anne and create a LO with the theme 'All I want for Christmas...' including a photo of you. My photo shows my with the cute ladybug pillowpet my secret santa gave me at work last year, I love it! The journalling is on a pull out tag and talks about how this year the only thing on my wishlist is a chance to catch up with my family.


Lots of different Scrapmatts goodness on this one: CB6082 Christmas Trees 04; CB1183 Christmas Ornaments 10; CB1213 Scrap Words 15 and the stars which I can't seem to find the code for. :(


1 comment:

  1. Very christmassy page....I so love the baubles in the top right corner and the yellow diamonds in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!