Thursday 19 December 2013

Escape - Scrapmatts DT

I really enjoyed doing Georgia Heald's online class a couple of months ago and used the techniques I learnt on this LO too. It's a fantastic way to use up scraps as well as create an artistic mixed media page. Photo is one I took of Ben wandering down the road during our recent weekend away. Beechmont is such a beautiful location and there was a lovely lookout just past the trees in the photo.


This is also my second DT project for Scrapmatts and they let us go free choice for the final project. I used it as a chance to do something very un-Christmasy and show off their fantastic nature pieces. 
Scrapmatts used: CB1146 Leaf Spray 01; CB1209 Scrap Words 12; CB6086 Twig Frame 01; CB1188 Birds 06; CB5110 Layered Owls 02

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Lauren. Love all the leaves and splats of colours. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Lauren!! Love the diagonal lines and the top and bottom too! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks beautiful!!! Love all the dimension and gorgeous details :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!