Friday 25 July 2014

Couture Creations Creative Inspiration Issue 4

Couture Creations produces a small magazine to advertise their new releases every couple of months. Because they take a few months to prep and print, Issue 4 is the first one the current design team appears in. You should be able to find a free copy at your local scrapbook store or you can click the image below and see the online version.
 
http://issuu.com/artdecocreations/docs/coinsp4
 
I have a couple of projects included in this issue, so thought I'd post them all here to share with you.
 
 
Go-karting: uses the gears die-cut and barbed wire embossing folder for the border strips. The chipboard cogs are silver embossed Scrapmatts pieces.

 
Work Party: A OLD photo of me with my dad and siblings. This uses a decorative doily die and the siblings die. Snuck a Scrapmatts chipboard arrow on to this piece.

 
 
Two card newborn set: Used the light box and siblings die cuts, plus the small dots embossing folder to create this set.

 
Steampunk card: This one was really outside my normal style but I ended up loving it. Again using the gears die-cut, I've also used the Roman Set die cut. Charms and chipboard by Scrapmatts again. 
 

1 comment:

  1. wonderful projects you have created here Lauren, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!