Saturday 5 July 2014

Cufflinks

D-lish Scraps is having a 5th birthday cybercrop weekend long celebration and I was inspired to take part. It felt so good to be creating something that wasn't for a design team. It was a bit odd not to pull out the paints or mists for the background though.
 
 
Challenge #1 was a scraplift challenge. It has been quite a long time since I've done a scraplift and it really helped the layout come together quite quickly. Tarrah used a photo of her groom's shoes, I have chosen to use a photo of my hasband's cufflinks on our wedding day. These cufflinks were loaned to him from his grandfather who wore them on his wedding day. I have also kept the layers and overall placement of many of the items from Tarrah's layout.
 
 
I recently received a shipment of wonderful D-lish Scraps goodies and have used one of the flairs on this LO.
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout Lauren, love that you scrapped your hubbys cuff links, what a lovely story to document too, beautiful, thank you so much for joining in my challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!