Monday 25 January 2010

Sarah and Michael's Wedding

I was a bridesmaid for the very first time yesterday! It was an amazing experience being able to be part of Michael and Sarah's special day and see all the plans that they had worked so hard on coming together. I just wanted to share some photos from the day with you. This is also the reason for my absence from Project 365 for the past few days. :)


Fooling around in the bathrobes prior to getting ready (me, Sarah and her sister Hannah).
With the hair and make-up done.

The bride and I! Isn't she beautiful?

The Santel girls! I met Sarah when I joined the admin team at Santel, Donna still works there.

My stunning flower bouquet.

1 comment:

  1. wow you are beautiful too, what a gorgeous colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!