Thursday 8 January 2015

Birds of the Alphabet: A-B-C ATCs

Way back in the day when I started this blog I originally used it to showcase my Artist Trading Cards (ATCs). I was a member of ATCsforAll.com and have created over 1000 ATCs in total (yes, I used to number each one). Eventually though I moved more into scrapbook and fell away from them. For some reason I decided the re-visit the forum last month and signed up for a bird themed swap. Eventually you will do one bird for each letter of the alphabet but for this swap I just had to create cards for A,B and C. After making these cards I realised to last time I had done hand-drawn cards was back in December 2011 so I'm a little out of practice.
 
Azure Kingfisher

Blue Headed Kingfisher

Crimson Rosella

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!