It is time for the second round of the Birds of the Alphabet ATC swap, this time we are using the letters D, E and F. I wasn't 100% happy with the results of my first set, which I completed in coloured pencil so I decided to give acrylic paints a try this time round. It's still been a long time since I painted anything too but when I was making ATCs regularly I was doing a lot in acrylics so I was kind of hoping it would come back to me a bit easier.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with the results and remembered how much fun I have painting. It is a little bit harder to do than scrapbooking in between looking after a baby though. Harrison decided to wake up just after I'd squeezed out my paints one time. :(